A few exciting things have happened in the past three weeks. Our community member Inveracity has been very busy creating us a Mechadroid launch video for the previous version 0.2.0 and a full length Mechadroids theme tune! Our community is growing and we’re making good progress.
So, what have we thrown together for this release? A few exciting things. Firstly we have tweaked the balance of the game so try it out and see how it has changed. We have also added a contact system for friends and foes. You can now add players as a friend or foe using a long click anywhere you see a player name. This allows you to track how well you’re doing against your friends and allow you to attack people anywhere you see a name! In addition to this the detailed battle has new messages that are unique to each weapon and shield. It gives you important information regarding your foe’s armour weak points. Next time you fight it might be worth checking them out to get the upper hand in a fight!
Here is the full changelog…
– Contacts system with friends and foe leaderboards
– Player only leaderboard
– Unique detailed battle messages
– Player highlighting for you (blue) / foes (red) / friends (green) / players (yellow) / bots (white)
– Deadworld news area now works (looks at our twitter account for #mechadroids hashtag)
– Prevented attacking when heat level is maxed out
– Balance changes
– Various weapons and shields not displaying in the battle overview (thanks Inveracity)
– Mechadroids creation limited to names that contains no spaces and alphanumeric characters only