We’ve just released our first update for Mechadroids!
This release was primarily for bug fixing so we’re having to push the reset button. Don’t worry though because this will bring a balance change to the game! In addition to that new features have been designed are on their way. To obtain the update all you need to do is launch up Mecharoids and it will automatically detect that there is a new version. All you need to do then is select update!
If you haven’t been able to install Mechadroids due to being on Android 2.1 you can now visit the download link to install as we’ve extended our support to your version.
Here is the changelog.
– Support Android 2.1+
– Daily battle reports
– Improved identification of human players in the attack list
– Game play balancing
– Infinite crash-loop due to poor signal.
– Fix remote crash logging.
– Escape special characters in client.
– Persist login data when focus is lost.
– Fix login activity resuming correctly.
– Fix attack list bug