With Round 4 starting (Update 1.2.0) we release our largest Mechadroids update! Along with all the great new features we mentioned in the previous blog post we’ve made one or two tweaks and bug fixes.
Congratulations to ‘NeverLupus’ who has been duking it out from Round 1 to win a round, narrowly missing out each time. This time he has emerged victorious from the wreckage! Special mention to ‘WiredDroid2’ and ‘saq’ for being close behind.
So… what’s next? We’ll be working on a web version of the game for Facebook and Google+, along with more features for the Android version. It’s still early days but expect to hear more information about that in the coming weeks.
That said… enjoy Round 4!
Here is the full changelog…
– Added two new premium Mechadroids (Ninja and Pirate) to the Store
– Introduced the ‘Active Battle’ system
– Introduced the ‘Bounty’ system
– Bounty events added
– Coolant BP cost changed from ’80’ to ‘100’
– Creation of Mechadroid fails without SD card
– Intermittent crash when selecting a player to taunt in the scoreboard
– Crash when selecting to taunt a player from the attack list
– Crash from cleanup code in targetting activity
– Crash for billing system
– Crash when entering Techlab
– Crash when returning from inactivity in battle details then going back to battle overview
– Level progression doesn’t actually get harder
– Players are not awarded BP for attacking and winning against players more than 5 levels above them