Here is our first balance update for Mechadroids version 0.5.x. We’ve tweaked a few things and run a reset.
With each release we’re running a 20 question quiz. Congratulations to ‘Pringle’ won the prize of 300 fragments, ‘Dracuella’ won 200 fragments and ‘Inveracity’ won 100 fragments! We’ll be running another one today so feel free to drop by our IRC channel.
All participants will receive 50 frags and frags are premium content currency for Deadworld Studios!
– [Server] Battle turn sequence algorithm has been improved to make it scale better
– [Server] Attack and defence attribute calculations have been improved for scaling
– [Server] Bot Mechadroids slowly gain credits each hour up to a maximum
– [Server] Credit stealing from lower levels has a much greater fall-off
– [Client] Players leaderboard is sometimes duplicated when returning from inactivity
– [Client] Crashes in players leaderboard when returning from inactivity
– [Client] Crashes in techlab/store/weapons lab/shields lab when returning from inactivity
– [Client] Adding a player from the ‘Recent Events’ could cause a crash