Get ready for the smack-talk, because the Mechadroid voice synthesizers are coming online! Version 1.1.0 of Mechadroids brings with it the new Taunt System so you can tell your foes (and even your friends) what you really think of them. Everyone starts with the free standard taunt pack but there are more packs available from the premium content store so check them out!
In addition, you can now purchase Deadworld Fragments (our premium content currency) from the Deadworld ID site and Fragment purchases from this site are subject to a discount of up to 10%!
Here is the full changelog…
– ‘Taunts’ system added
– Added four taunt packs to the Store
– Round countdown added to the overview
– BP added to the overview
– Hub activity is now displayed in ‘Recent Events’
– Taunts activity is now displayed in ‘Recent Events’
– Set a coolant storage limit of 3 to prevent coolant hoarding between rounds
– Made overview buttons longer to better fit screens
– Changed some overview words to icons (e.g. ‘credits’ to an icon)
– Removed ‘Leaderboard’ from ‘The Boards’
– ‘Lost Connection’ sometimes appears after inactivity
– When attacking a lower level Mechadroid (6 or more level below) the message ‘You received 5 BP’ is provided when it should not appear
– Crashes involving cleaning up images but not correctly reloading them
– Crash when sometimes loading ‘The Hub’
– Various crashes
Leave a ReplyYou must be logged in to comment.